The Bannwaldsee-Stadl is a wooden event building
measuring 12 m x 28 m.
It is particularly suitable for events and evening events with entertainment programme, company and family celebrations, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, excursions, company events,
trade fairs and seminars.
Facts and figures
- Hall area with seating for up to 300 people
- Counter for the distribution of drinks and food
- Event stage with adjoining room
- Open space with beer garden operation in summer
- Village square with Maibaum and Paulaner Brunnen
- Wheelchair-accessible sidewalk ramp
- Projector and large screen with darkening
- Public Viewing and PowerPoint Presentations
- TV connection via satellite system
- Sound technology with stereo sound and cordless micro
- Heating for the cold days